How To Turn Off/on Microsoft Viva Insights
This article will show you how to disable/turn on Microsoft Viva Insights. Microsoft Viva provides an employee experience platform. It brings together information, communication, learning, resources, and insights. Viva is a Microsoft 365 veteran, and powered by Microsoft Teams. It creates a culture in which people and teams feel empowered in the best possible way.
Microsoft Viva Insights: You can opt in or out features
To opt in or out of the features in Feature Settings, do the following:
- Open your Viva Insights Homepage.
- Click the Settings (gears) icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to the Settings menu, and then select Configure. Next, select Microsoft Viva Insights to disable features. Turn off the Dashboard to disable this page.
- To save your changes, select Save.
Did you know that Microsoft Bug Bounty prices have risen to $26,000?
Microsoft Viva Insights makes it possible to:
- Plan your focus time – Read and evaluate the material to plan this week’s focus.
- Manage your network – Shows all people you have interacted with lately internally and externally, including meetings, chats, emails, or phone calls.
- Personal insights – Tips for increasing productivity and well-being. These tips are drawn from many sources including industry and academic research. This section is regularly updated to reflect your current working habits.
- You can set your work hours – The app uses the Work Week settings in Settings to provide you with your customized insights.
- Delay Delivery: When you enable delay delivery in Settings, the app schedules email delivery at a convenient time for recipients.